A few days ago the lovely Beauty By Copperstar chose me as one of her nominees for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I’m very thankful and appreciative that she would include me on her list of inspiring bloggers!
With this nomination, there are a few guidelines:
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and let them know that they have been nominated.
5. Optional: display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts about myself:
1. I’m a shopping addict (especially online).
2. My family is from Hong Kong, but I’ve never been there. I hope to go one day soon.
3. I originally went to college as a pre-business major and decided it wasn’t for me and switched to teaching.
4. I would love it if I could blog as a full-time profession.
5. I took dance classes from the age of 8 until I graduated high school at age 17.
6. I’m a pretty private person about personal things and there are probably less than 3 or 4 people in the world that know everything about me.
7. I love to travel, but one of my favorite things is when I come back home and can shower in my own bathroom and sleep in my bed.
I find all of the blogs I follow inspiring in some way, but these are the 15 I have chosen and I’ve linked to them below…
1. The Geek Chick
2. Life Love Lindsey
3. A Life Moment
4. Leah’s Fashion Blog
5. Say Hello to Gorgeous
6. Why is a raven like a writing desk
7. A Stairway to Fashion
8. Small Fish Big Pond
9. a la mAUD
12. The Domestic Diva Diaries
13. The Luxe Look
14. Millie Makeup
15. Judy and Makeup