I know it’s only the end of February, but graduations are around the corner. Graduations are going to look different this year, just like last year, with most of us still having to social distance and limited number of people allowed at gatherings. However, that doesn’t mean we can’t still celebrate with fun announcements of the milestone!
Basic Invite reached out to me to share their range of products including their graduation announcements. I played around on their site to look at stationery and I loved how essentially everything is customizable.
Here’s some info on the company:
- Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once you select a design, you can change the color of each element on the card. With over 180 colors to choose from, you can make sure the card is exactly how you want it. This is what sets us apart from almost any other online stationery company.
- You can order a printed sample before placing your final order unlike many websites where you can only see a rendering.
- There are over 40 envelope colors to choose from.
- They have an address capturing service to collect addresses for you and also offers address printing at no extra cost on all card orders.
- Foil cards in gold, silver, and rose gold are available too!
Back to graduation announcements. Basic Invite has a lot of graduation announcement ideas so you can browse and see what vibe you want to go for. They have many graduation announcement templates for you to choose from. Do you want a photo? No photo? A collage of photos? There are lots of options! And if you are living in a place where you can gather for graduation, even if it’s small, or maybe you want to invite people to join virtually, there are many graduation invitation ideas.
How pretty and well done are these examples?
Basic Invite doesn’t just offer graduation themed products but also invitations, stationery, and more. They were kind enough to let me choose some items but I’m still waiting on them (USPS delays are killing me!) I should be receiving them in another day or two and I will for sure share what I chose in another blog post next week!
You can get 15% off your order with code 15FF51.
*This blog post is an ad, but all opinions are my own.*