Happy New Year! I looked back on 2021 in yesterday’s post and now it’s looking ahead at this new year.
I don’t really do New Year’s resolutions, but I thought I’d list out a couple of goals for 2022.
- Continue to make time to take creative photos and videos
- Devote more time to my writing
- Finish my princess adventure comedy book & either query it or explore self publishing. This is a big one.
- Travel some more than I have gotten to in the past 2 years (hopefully)
- Continue my mid-2021 mantra of leaving behind anything that isn’t serving me or wasting my time on things/people that aren’t adding value to my life
- Keep roller skating for fun
- Get in the habit of doing more of the Peloton workouts that are non-cycling
Hopefully, I’ll follow through on all of these goals. I think they’re all completely attainable. None of them are far reaching dreams. Some, especially the ones that have to do with my writing, are going to be hard work, but they’re doable.
What are some of your goals for the new year?
Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2022!