May 2022 Book Favs
Last month I shared some books that I read between January and April that I loved. I decided instead of doing it every few months or quarterly, I’d make it a monthly thing. I read some great books in May, but these are the ones I really loved in no particular order.
- Grace & Glory – Jennifer L. Armentrout. This is the third and final book in The Harbinger trilogy. I wrote about it here. I really enjoyed the ending to the trilogy and how it all wrapped up. There isn’t a cliffhanger, but it does leave things open should Armentrout want to ever add to the story or do another spinoff.
- A Touch of Ruin – Scarlett St. Clair. This is the 2nd book in the A Touch of Darkness series or third book if you include book 1.5 A Game of Fate which is Hades perspective of the first book. I really loved this book. The relationship between Hades and Persephone went through some hard times and struggles in this book, but I really enjoyed the tension and them working things through. I can’t wait for the next Hades pov book that comes out which actually comes out today! I pre-ordered it so I should be getting it any day now.
- Love and Other Sins – Emilia Ares. I wrote a review for this novel last week. I really liked the storyline and loved the characters.
- Day of Days – Frank Napolitano. I posted my review for this this morning. This book was so good, but destroyed me emotionally. It will be sticking with me for a while.
- Unravel the Dusk – Elizabeth Lim. This novel is the second and final book in The Blood of Stars duology. I wrote my review here. It was a wonderful conclusion and I loved seeing where Maia’s journey would lead.
Did you read anything you loved this month?
*This post contains affiliate links.*