Books That Give Me a Whimsical Vibe
You know those books that just give you that whimsical, magical, fantastical feeling? I love those! Here are a few books I love that gave me that feeling.
- An Enchantment of Ravens – This YA standalone was magical and whimsical. I loved the world that Rogerson created!
- The Wisteria Society of Lady Scoundrels – This is book 1 in the Dangerous Damsels series, which is an interconnected series, but can be read as a standalone. This is such a fun, steamy, and whimsical Victorian romcom.
- The League of Gentlewomen Witches – This is the second book in the Dangerous Damsels series and returns to the magical and hilarious Victorian world.
- Once Upon a Broken Heart – This is the first book in a trilogy and I love the magic of it all. It’s a spinoff series from the Caraval trilogy. I feel like Caraval is a darker series than Once Upon a Broken Heart. The Magnificent North is a more fun and fantastical world than Caraval.
- The Ballad of Never After – This is the second book in the Once Upon a Broken Heart series and is just as magical.
I love whimsical and magical books and with it being spring now it feels like the perfect time to read them!
The third book in the Dangerous Damsels series comes out this month and the third and final book in the Once Upon a Broken Heart series comes out this fall!
*This post contains affiliate links.*
Thanks for sharing these books.