Recently I placed an order at Sephora. I do live near at least 3, but online shopping is just so easy! I’m guilty of ordering from Sephora too often, so the last time I did was in April and I put a self-imposed Sephora buying ban on myself until the summer. Well, I waited all the way until July so I’m proud of myself! However, in a way it backfired because then I spent more because I had been waiting for so long!
1. Benefit Cosmetics – The Big Easy Liquid to Powder Foundation All the reviews for this said it was more like a BB cream than a foundation. While I like good coverage, I thought this would be a nice alternative for the summer especially when I go away on vacation next month. It also has SPF 35.
2. Kate Somerville – Nourish Daily Moisutrizer I have been wanting to try Kate Somerville skincare products for a long time so I’m so happy I finally got this moisturizer. It is pricey, but skincare is one of the things that I think you shouldn’t skimp on because your skin is so important. You push down on the top to dispense the moisturizer which is pretty cool. It’s not ideal for travel, so I will continue to purchase my BareMinerals moisturizer, but I will definitely be using this new one at home. I used it for the first time last night and it smelled like I was at a spa!
3. Fresh – Peony Brightening UV Shield SPF 50+ PA++ I got this as a sunscreen to wear underneath my makeup if I’m going to be out in the sun for a long period of time (and I’m not at the beach or someplace where I would just wear sunscreen and no makeup). It claims, “This lightweight, silky cream visibly reduces the appearance of dark spots and hyper-pigmentation and protects against future damage. It is also proven to deliver long-lasting hydration for smooth, supple, utterly luminous skin.”
4. First Aid Beauty – Face Cleanser I have heard great things about this face cleanser – that it is great for the skin and gentle. I have been using Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser for a few years now, but I thought it was time for a change. I’ve said this before, but I think it’s good to switch up hair and skin products every once in a while or else your skin/hair gets too used to it and it becomes less effective.
5. Too Faced – Chocolate Bar Palette – I finally gave in and got this eye palette. It’s been out for a while now and at first I was not interested at all. I wasn’t particularly drawn to the colors enough to buy it and then the whole things smells like chocolate and while I love chocolate, do I really want my face to smell like it? This is what has also kept me from getting the Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. But for months I was seeing rave reviews about this palette all over blogs and YouTube and it slowly found it’s way onto my wish list. I haven’t used it yet, but I have it!
6. Last, I used my points to get the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer sample. I have gotten this as a point perk before in the past and loved it so when I saw that it was back as a perk I immediately added it. I really love this primer, but haven’t splurged on the full size yet.
That concludes my haul! Let me know if there’s anything you would like me to review.
Sephora is life! I’m still debating a tinted moisturizer myself. And anything Bobbi Brown.
Bobbi Brown is amazing quality but so expensive for so little product 🙁
If I know I’m spending enough to get free shipping, I prefer to shop online too. I like picking up the free samples and because I get their emails, I usually have a promo code for a deluxe sample as well 🙂
Isn’t it great? I’m addicted to online shopping haha
I LOVE the chocolate bar! I use it every day!!
I can’t wait to use it!
Great haul, the Chocolate palette is on my ‘want it’ list 🙂
I’m looking forward to using it!