With this award nomination, I will answer 11 questions posed to me and then nominate 5-11 bloggers to answer questions of my choosing. Sophia and Lindsey asked me different questions so I sort of chose a combo of 11 questions from the two sets – hopefully that’s okay!
- What are your top three beauty must have items?
I’m not going to use specific brands, but 3 beauty items in general that are must haves for me are foundation, under-eye concealer (I’m a sufferer of dark circles), and mascara (it makes me feel glam even if it and some powder are the only thing I have on).
- A song in your head at the moment?
I’ve been listening to Taylor Swift’s new single “Shake It Off” nonstop this weekend whenever I’m at my computer.
- Who is your style icon?
I love Kate Middleton’s style. She looks great dressed casually or dressed up for an event.
- Pick one word to describe yourself.
- What is a Fall must have for you?
I love boots in the fall.
- What is your favorite thing to wear when relaxing?
- Where do you like to travel?
Anywhere. I love traveling and seeing new places/exploring more of the world.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
This is tricky. I do like the area I live in because it’s so close to so much and my family and friends are here. But, if I could live anywhere and my friends and family could go with me, I would live in Hawaii! It’s so beautiful there and I love the lifestyle and the people are so nice.
- What is your favorite color this season?
My favorite color any season is green. Pastel or mint green is great in the spring and summer and then deeper greens like emerald green is great for fall and winter.
- Do you have any pets?
- Who would play you in the movie of your life?
Jamie Chung. I don’t know many Asian actresses and I’m a fan of hers. Not only is she a good actress, but she is also a style icon. I mean come on, she plays Mulan on “Once Upon a Time” and is a Style Watch Style Council Member for People Magazine! I like going to her website whatthechung.com to see her latest styles.
My questions for you are:
- What are your 3 beauty must haves?
- If you could be any celebrity for a day, who would you be?
- Where is your favorite place to shop?
- What is your favorite food or favorite place to eat?
- What is a Fall must-have for you?
- If you could splurge on one fashion or beauty item right now, what would it be?
- Who is your style icon?
- If you could have any career you wanted, what would it be?
- Where would you like your next vacation to be?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What song do you hate that you love right now?