Happy Saturday! Yesterday was like the Monday of Fridays. So many unexpected things/headaches to deal with, but I think we’re all good now.
Aside from loving to try new skincare products, I also love trying haircare products. Obliphica sent me their Seaberry Fine to Medium Regimen which contains 3 products: Seaberry Shampoo, Seaberry Mask, and Seaberry Serum.
Here is how the regimen is described:
“Cumulative results with the repetitive use of the system save grooming time and protect against further damage caused by styling tools to achieve straighter hair, well-defined curls or the desired style. See and feel results after the first application. Professional salon haircare system at home that is simple and easy to use.”
Benefits & Claims
- Protects damaged chemically treated hair from further damage, breakage and split ends during brushing and heat styling.
- Cumulative results with the repetitive use of both systems, promote healthier hair and scalp, achieving longer hair length, due to less breakage.
- Significantly improves ease of combing and detangling of wet hair in the first use. For all hair textures and hair types.
- Hair is repaired. Hair is rejuvenated. Hair is youthful. Hair is resilient. Hair is alive.
- Optimal nourishment reduces static that causes flyaways during brushing and heat styling. Rebellious hair is disciplined and controlled. Hair looks and feels smoother, softer and sleeker.
- 30% less frizz after 8 hours in high humidity. Improves style retention for all hair textures and styles.
- A safe and effective way to tame frizzy, curly, wavy or straight hair without heat styling tools, that cause damage, drying, and breakage
- Intensified shine and luminosity to dull, curly, wavy, or straight hair types and for both fine or thick/coarse textures.
Using the products is just like any shampoo, hair mask, serum you’ve used before. Shampoo your hair and then on days you want to use the hair mask I use it in place of a conditioner. Apply it to your wet hair from root to tip and leave in for 2-5 minutes. I usually shave, use my body wash, etc. during this time. Then, I rinse it all out and I love how smooth my hair always feels when I wash out a hair mask. After I’m done showering and have brushed my hair, I then apply some of the serum to my damp hair.
The Seaberry products are super gentle. You can tell it’s not harsh at all and gently cleans and nourishes your hair. I need about 4 pumps of the shampoo to wash my hair.
The scent is not overpowering, which I know can be a turn-off to some people. It smells clean and a little bit like the ocean or spa, but you really have to sniff it so no worries that you’re going to get hit in the face with the scent!
I’m really liking the Obliphica products and I’m so happy I get sent this Seaberry Regimen!
If you want to check out the products for yourself, you can use my link here!
*I was sent these products complimentary, but all opinions are my own. This blog post also contains an affiliate link.*