Earlier this month Sephora had their holiday sale for beauty insider members. If you are Rouge, the highest level, you get 20% off. VIBs get 15% off a few days later, and finally Beauty Insiders get 10% off a few days after that. Sephora has these big sales twice a year. Once in the spring and once right before the holidays. I always use these times to stock up on some items and try out some new things.
I know the sale is over now so none of what I’m sharing is currently on sale at Sephora, but my order just got in last week (after the sale had already ended). I’m still sharing because hauls are fun and also even if they’re not on sale at Sephora maybe you still want to check out one or some of these items.
Here’s what I got:
- Too Faced Born This Way The Natural Nudes Eyeshadow Palette – I’ve had my eye on this for months and thought it looked so pretty. It’s an eyeshadow color palette that I love too.
- Dior Lip Glow – I got the Dior Lip Glow in the color “Rosewood”. I got the shade “Pink” years ago and still love it. It’s so moisturizing and adds a little color.
- KVD Lock It Foundation – The KVD Lock It Foundation is another item that I’ve wanted for a very long time. Years. It’s supposed to have amazing coverage.
- Drunk Elephant Slai Makeup Melting Butter Cleanser – I wanted to try something new for a makeup remover. I’ve been using and loving Clinique’s Take Off the Day cleansing oil and MAC’s Cleanse Off Oil for years and I will continue to use them, but I wanted to just try another product out. I used the Clinique balm before and didn’t particularly care for it. I thought it was a lot harder to use than a regular oil in a pump so we’ll see how this one is!
- Evian Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray – Another item I’ve wanted to try. I usually use the Caudalie Grape Water and that’s still amazing, but again wanted to try something new.
- Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk’r Instant Warmth Bronzer – I’ve wanted to try something from Fenty for weeks and I decided to go with a bronzer for my first try with the brand. This is the shade “Inda Sun.”
- Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara – I’ve heard great things about this mascara and I’m always looking to try new ones.
- Lancome Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara – This is a repurchase. I loved this mascara when I first got it a few months ago and I still love it.
- Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector – I wanted to get this under eye corrector during the spring sale, but it was sold out. Luckily, I was able to snag it this time.
That’s my haul! Did you get anything during the holiday sale?
*This post contains affiliate links.*