I hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far! Since I’ve been away for the holiday weekend I thought it would be a good idea (when I was packing a few days ago) to take a picture of what I decided to bring with me in terms of makeup.
- 1 foundation – Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup
- Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Perfecting Primer
- Neutrogena Mineral Powder
- ELF Blush/Bronzer Duo
- BareMinerals Luminzer
- Benefit Erase Paste
- Smashbox High Definition Concealer
- L’oreal Magic Lumi Primer
- BareMinerals Well Rested
- BareMinerals Mineral Veil
- Wet n Wild Brow Kit
- BareMinerals Lash Domination Mascara
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- 2 eye palettes: Urban Decay Naked Basics & Lorac SummerGLO
- 2 lip products (besides EOS lip balm): Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss (Super Natural) & Flower Beauty Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby (Mauve Over)
When traveling I try to bring products that can be used universally so that I don’t need to bring more than I need to. I only brought one blush/bronzer duo because it was a blush that would go with everything and also bringing a duo saves space instead of me bringing a separate blush and separate bronzer. I only brought 1 foundation because there wasn’t a reason for me to bring different kinds. I decided to bring 2 eye palettes though. Although the Naked Basics would have been fine on its own, I decided to bring the SummerGLO palette as well because it is summer time and in case I wanted to wear any pops of color or something other than the basic neutral colors. Both palettes are compact so it was not an issue. The rest of the items are standard staples. Best of all, all of these items fit into that 1 makeup bag from Clinique. The other items that were in the bag were my brushes and eyelash curler.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I will have more posts coming soon related to my trip!