Have any of you ever tried Dandelion Root Tea? I’d heard of it before, but just recently tried it for the first time. This particular tea is not just made from dandelion root, but also hibiscus and cinnamon to give it extra flavor as well as providing some added health benefits.
Here are a few of the things the tea claims to do for you:
- Supports healthy digestion, kidney health & liver function
- Raw & organic dandelion root is extremely nutrient rich and provides vital minerals and vitamins to your body
- Vitamin rich in Vitamin A,C, D and B-complex plus Iron, Potassium, and Zinc
- Hibiscus helps regulate blood pressure
- Cinnamon helps regulate blood sugar and bad cholesterol
I’m not a huge tea drinker, but sometimes it is nice to sit down and relax with a hot beverage. I’m happy to report that I enjoy the taste of this tea. It has a fragrant scent, probably from the hibiscus, but it’s not overpowering and it’s a scent I really enjoy. The scent is stronger than the actual taste, so if you’re afraid that the taste will be too perfume-y, it isn’t. There is a slightly sour taste, but nothing too strong. You could probably counteract this with a bit of sugar or if you’re like me, with honey. I haven’t added any anything to this tea so far, but I may add a little bit of honey next time.
The tea is this pretty, light pink color. It’s definitely a nice drink and while I haven’t been drinking it long enough to take notice of any health benefits, the taste and scent is good enough for me!
Sponsored by BrandBacker