With Valentine’s Day coming up this weekend many of you may be going out with your significant other or having a girls night out. No matter who you’ll be with, you may find yourself wanting to be a little bolder than usual with your makeup.
I found this great picture of a pink/purple glitter smokey eye so I put together some products that could recreate this fabulous look.
- A light pink eyeshadow like this one from Urban Decay is a good base.
- The black shadow is perfect to smokey out the crease and outer v.
- To create the glitter effect and make the bold pink/purple I chose this pigment and glitter set from MAC. This particular set looks gorgeous and perfect to recreate the look.
- To achieve a really smokey eye, you need eyeliner so I chose the BareMinerals Round the Clock Cream-Glide Eyeliner for a really blendable and creamy black.
- I chose my favorite mascara Dior Overcurl because it does a phenomenal job at curling and keeping the curl of your lashes.
- A tidy, filled in brow is a must to complete the look. I chose the NYX Micro Brow Pencil. I haven’t used this pencil, but I’ve heard only good things! I love when pencils include a spooly to help brush the brows and brush the product evenly through.
I think this look is totally do-able for your night out or even if you just want to look good for yourself! Incorporate some glitter into your look and sparkle away. You deserve it!