YouTube: Alaska Vacation Part 2
Part 2 of my Alaska Vacation is up on YouTube! If you missed Part 1, you can find it here! This one is a little bit longer as it covers the middle days of my trip (days 5-8) and even with a ton of editing and making some of the scenic shots (especially on the train ride) go twice as fast I still ended up with a video that was a little over 17 minutes long. But in my defense 17 minutes isn’t very long when you’re taking into account that this is video I shot over 4 days! The sights are so beautiful that the video will be over before you know it 😉
In this video, you will see:
- me going on a morning walk on a trail at McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge
- traveling towards Whittier, Alaska to board the Coral Princess via bus & scenic train ride
- walking around the ship and marveling still at how bright it is outside after 9PM.
- spotting a pod of whales (or at least the whale spouts) during breakfast
- Hubbard Glacier
- Glacier Bay National Park where I saw Margerie Glacier & some seals in the water
- the first port city – Skagway – where I went on a 4×4 excursion in Haines, Alaska up the Takshanuk Mountain Trail
- and in general – beautiful views!
I think seeing some of the serene, naturally gorgeous sights in this video will help you see what I loved about Alaska and my time there. So click below to follow me on days 5-8 of my Alaska journey!
I hope you liked the video because it took me forever to upload! Next week I will have the conclusion of my trip up!
Looks like an awesome vacation! I’ve subscribed to your YouTube channel now as well. 🙂 Also I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award! https://shellyray.com/2016/07/27/sunshine-blogger-award/
It was a great vacation! Thanks for subscribing and for the nomination!