Who doesn’t love getting gifts in their stocking? Do you check your stocking first or last? I usually go to my stocking after I’ve finished opening up my gifts under the tree. Stocking stuffers are typically smaller gifts that can fit inside a stocking obviously, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they are cheaper gifts. It just depends on what you and your family like to do. They can be small gifts that are also low in cost such as socks, or small in size only and be quite expensive like a nice pair of earrings.
I don’t often do gift guides because I feel like most other bloggers out there do a much more comprehensive job at it than I could do, but after getting a few inquiries about whether I’d be doing a stocking stuffer post, I decided to do it.
First off, let me start this off by saying I tried to do one of those fancy collages bloggers do with their item picks and I could not get it to work on Photoshop. So this basic collage will just have to do!
I’ll talk about each item briefly starting from the top left and working clockwise.
- Ornaments – I love getting ornaments as gifts. There are always so much cute and beautiful ones. I like to get an ornaments everywhere I travel as a souvenir, but another tradition in my family is to receive a new ornament (usually with the year on it) in our stockings. My mom started it when my brother and I were really young. She usually gets us one of the Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments.
- DressWeights – These are the perfect stocking stuffer for any dress or skirt lover in your life. So easy to use and keeps your dress and skirts from flying up in that winter wind! I wrote about them (here) and you can use code Jamie15 for 15% off your order plus free shipping!
- Charcoal + Black Sugar Peel Off Mask – Beauty items are always a popular stocking stuffer and skincare items are always appreciated. I love peel-off masks – they’re so satisfying. Masks like the Charcoal + Black Sugar Peel Off Mask are a great option!
- Plush Bow Headwrap – I’ve been seeing these plush headbands all over social media for a while now and I need one in my life! They are the perfect headband for when you to do your makeup or if you just want to keep your hair out of your face around the house. This particular one is from Ulta (here). I asked for one of these in my stocking so we’ll see if I get one!
- Nails Inc Nail Polish – The holidays are the best time to get gift sets in beauty items. This cute little nail duo set from Nails Inc is perfect for your stocking!
- Very Bradley Flurry Phone Case – I’ve been wanting a phone case that has the floating glitter or pieces in it for years, but I’ve never gotten one. Technology and things like phone cases are always a hit in stockings.
What are some things you like to put in or receive in stockings?