I used to be obsessed with getting limited edition holiday beauty items. They were just all so cute! But over time, I became more realistic – I don’t really need all those limited edition products and I don’t need to spend all my money on them. So in recent years I pick out just one or a few things that I really really want and think I can get a lot of use out of.
I picked up 2 holiday beauty items during Black Friday from Ulta. I had my eye on a few Too Faced holiday items – they always have the cutest holiday sets – but I ultimately decided on the Gingerbread Lane set which has 3 eye/cheek palettes. The other thing I got was a MAC holiday lipstick trio from the Lucky Stars collection. I, of course, got the neutral option.
Well, if you can believe it – I ordered the items during Black Friday and after many shipping delays due to bad weather and holiday shipping delays I only got the package 2 days ago and in that time my Too Faced set has sold out! I’ll keep an eye out to see if they restock it for the holidays. In the meantime, I’ve rounded up some holiday beauty products that I think look really nice for you or for a beauty lover in your life.
- Estée Lauder Party Shimmer Set
- Fresh – A Sweet Fairtytale Set
- Fenty Beauty – Fairy Bomb Shimmer Powder
- Mount Lai – Rose Quartz Trio Smoothing Facial Set
- Sephora – Perfume Sampler
- Tarte – Winter Wonderglam Luxe Eye Palette
- Tarte – Gift & Glam Collector’s Set
- Too Faced – Christmas Star Makeup Collection
- MAC – Lucky Stars Neutral Lipstick Kit
- Too Faced – Gingerbread Extra Spicy Eye Shadow Palette
*This post contains affiliate links.*