I am all about being cozy. As much as I like going out adventuring and doing things, I also love staying home, being on the couch with a blanket, and watching a movie. So it was a no brainer for me to put together a cozy gift guide.
Is there anything better than being cozied up under a plaid sherpa blanket with a hot drink, in comfy clothes, in front of the Christmas tree? I think not!
I love my new Christmas sweatshirt – the Christmas tree in the red truck is so classic. My plaid sherpa blanket is from last year and is one of the best things I bought last winter. It’s available again this year! And my Nutcracker mug from Anthropologie is sold out, but I’m linking to another super adorable mug from Anthro below.
- Christmas Elf Mug – This elf one is so cute and even comes with a top that looks like a little hat on his head!
- Capri Blue Candle – Candles always add to a cozy vibe. I’m a candle junkie and I’ve heard amazing things about Capri Blue for years, but I’ve yet to get one myself. Maybe I’ll get gifted one this year!
- Hot Chocolate – I love hot chocolate as long as it’s not too sweet. Dunkin Donuts is sickly sweet. I like Starbucks because it’s more chocolate than sweet in my opinion. Anyway, this hot chocolate tin collection is so festive and fun.
- Fuzzy Socks – Fuzzy socks are the best! Ones with cute prints are my favorite.
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan – Here’s another thing that I always hear rave reviews for but haven’t gotten for myself yet. Another Barefoot Dreams! People are always going on and on about their cardigans and their blankets, but since I’m already including my sherpa blanket I didn’t want to be repetitive.
- UGG Shearling Pompom Slipper – I’m a big fan of UGG boots and I haven’t gotten their slippers yet, but again I heard great things. I think the pompom is a nice and fun detail.
- Plaid Sherpa Blanket – This is the blanket I have and is pictured above. It is so cozy. I loved it all last winter and I’m excited to have it out again this winter. Side note – when you click on the link to go to the A&F site it says “Mens Sherpa Blanket” for some reason. I don’t know why it’s categorized as “Mens” since it’s a blanket! But whatever, it’s cozy and super affordable.
- Christmas Sweatshirt– I love Christmas sweatshirts. I get some every year so I’m pretty well-stocked. In fact, as I write this I’m currently wearing a sweatshirt with Snoopy wrapped up in Christmas lights. This classic white sweatshirt with a Christmas tree in a red truck is the one I’m wearing in the photos above and I love it! If you’re as interested as I am in Christmas sweaters and sweatshirts I’ll be sharing a round up of both ugly and cute ones in an upcoming blog post.
- Thermal Pajamas – Thermal pajamas are the best. Not too thick and hot, but will also keep you warm so you’re not shivering under your blankets on those cold winter nights. I have these holly print thermal pajamas and can’t wait to wear them leading up to Christmas and on Christmas morning!
That’s my little cozy round-up! It’s a mix of things I already own and clearly things that I wish I owned haha.
What do you like to have for cozy nights?
*This post contains affiliate links.*