For my stocking stuffer gift guide, I wanted to think of items that would actually fit in a stocking. I see so many stocking stuffer gift ideas that float around the internet where I’m like what size stocking do you have? I mean, when I was younger my parents would put little gifts inside my stocking (hence stocking stuffers) and a few gifts below the stocking on the fireplace as well as presents under the tree. But presents under the stockings are presents, not stocking stuffers! So that’s why I wanted to keep my ideas for you guys items that would actually fit in a stocking.
My stocking holder is the same one I’ve had since I was a baby. I vaguely remember buying a different one years ago but it not sitting well on the mantle so I stuck with my chipmunk one. My stocking is probably about 10 years old. The one I had before that was one I had for my whole life up til I got the “new” one and was a standard red one with my name painted on it in green. This one that I have now didn’t come with my name but I added it with glitter.
Now on to my stocking stuffer ideas!
- Lenox Ornament – My parents (really my mom because she does all the gift buying) always get me an ornament for Christmas as a stocking stuffer every year. It’s usually a Hallmark Keepsake ornament, but sometimes it’s another limited edition ornament. This porcelain snowflake ornament is beautiful!
- Lindt Lindor Truffles – Chocolate is always a nice little gift and perfect for a stocking. These Lindt Lindor Truffles are the holiday trio assortment.
- Quay Blue Light Glasses – We could all use blue light glasses with how much we’re on our computers and phones so why not wear ones that look cute? Quay has got you covered with cute ones!
- Hot Buttered Rum Eye Shadow Palette – I love getting makeup in my stocking, but again remember I want to keep the items small enough to fit in a stocking so I chose this Too Faced palette that is small and great for travel.
- Holiday Spruce Candle – Christmas candles are my favorite scents. I love candles that smell like Christmas trees!
- Monopoly Deal – My friends and I were obsessed with this game over the summer. It’s such a good game for small groups and so addictive!
- Sigma Makeup Brush Set – If you’re gifting to a beauty enthusiast, makeup brush sets are always a nice gift because you can never have too many brushes. Sigma has a lot of different sets so gifting a set like this “Best of” set is always a good choice.
- Apple iPhone Case – Phone cases are always a nice gift as long as you know what kind of phone the person has! This Apple case has a built in pop socket which is pretty cool.
- Emerald Crystal Pull Chain Bracelet – Dainty jewelry is not only pretty, but also fits perfectly in a stocking. I actually really want this bracelet for myself!
- Initial Heart Pendant – Personalized gifts are always nice and these initial heart pendants are so cute.
- Portable Charger– Everyone can use a portable charger especially when you’re traveling!
- Stud Earrings – I’m much more a stud earring person than a dangly earring although I do love a good hoop or dangly earring. These stud statement earrings are such a nice sparkle on the ears.
I hope this stocking stuffer gift guide gives you some ideas and helps you out!
*This post contains affiliate links.*