One step closer to the weekend and winter break! Today I’ve got a quick post about the IT Cosmetics Lash Blowout Mascara. I’ve been using the mascara for 2 months now and I really like it. It’s one of the better ones I’ve tried in a while.
The mascara is a collaboration with Drybar which is why the mascra is called Blowout and looks like a brush. Clever packaging!
Here’s how IT Cosmetics describes the mascara:
- The specially designed wand is inspired by the technology used to create Drybar’s barrel hairbrushes, and works with the biotin-infused formula to deliver voluminous lashes that last.
- Delivers 19 times volumized lashes for all your eye makeup looks
- Specially designed mascara brush inspired by technology used for barrel hairbrushes creates instant lash lift, separation and structured volume for the look of longer lashes
- Super black pigment coats and thickens individual lashes to create the look of full lashes
- Easy-grip, soft-touch handle for effortless application and control to curl lashes
- Biotin-infused formula promotes stronger, healthier-looking hair
It definitely lengthens my lashes and provides some volume. I wish it curled my lashes a bit more – I do use a lash curler, but this mascara doesn’t keep the curl. I’m used to that though so it’s not a big deal.
I like the formula because it’s buildable and doesn’t make your lashes spidery. I also hate very wet mascaras and this one is not like that at all.
I would definitely repurchase!
*This post contains affiliate links.*