There are a lot of books I love, but less that I love so much that no matter how much times goes by I will always love. These are books that I could reread hundreds of times and never get sick of them.
- Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas – I will forever love Aelin and Rowan and the storyline of this series. I also really love all the secondary characters like Chaol, Dorian, Manon, Aedion, Lysandra, Elide, Lorcan etc.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas – I am obsessed with this series and Feyre and Rhysand and all the other characters. I wish I was part of the inner circle!
- Crescent City series by Sarah J. Maas – Are we sensing a theme here? lol. There are 2 books out in this series and it is just so good. Bryce, just like SJM’s other female protagonists, is badass and I love Hunt so much.
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover – This was my first CoHo book and it blew me away. I loved it and will always love it. I can’t wait for the follow up, It Starts With Us, to come out next month.
- Reminds of Him by Colleen Hoover – I read this over the summer and it definitely lived up to the hype. It was gripping and emotional and like the other CoHo books I’ve read, it will break you apart and put you back together in the end.
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover – I read this over a weekend when I was traveling this past spring and I am not exaggerating when I tell you that it was the highlight of my trip. I know some critics say it’s a really toxic relationship depicted in the book, but I found a lot of elements of it really relatable and realistic.
- It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey. This was my first Tessa Bailey book and I could not get enough. It was funny and steamy and so good.
- The Deal by Elle Kennedy. I have gushed a lot about this book and the Off-Campus series. The Deal is the first in the series and my favorite of all the books. It’s a fun and steamy sports romance and I just love Hannah and Garrett together so much.
I have repeat authors on here so obviously you can see how much I love them. I’m sure I’ll be adding more books to the list of ones I’ll forever love.
Are any of these books you also love?
*This post contains affiliate links.*