Another month, another round up of my favorite reads!
This month I finished 15 books and many were fantastic. Of those 15 I narrowed it down to 9 that I loved the most.
- Every Summer After – I have learned this year that I am a sucker for a good second chance romance.
- Addicted to You – This first book to the Addicted/Calloway Sisters series lived up the hype for me. I just want to protect Lily and Lo in a little bubble.
- From Lukov With Love – I’d been putting this book off even though I absolutely love Mariana Zapata. I’m so glad I finally read it because I loved it so much.
- Love, Theoretically – This may be my favorite Ali Hazelwood book so far. It had everything – emotion, slow burn, humor, spice.
- Bad Girl Reputation – A great follow up to Good Girl Complex and second book in the Avalon Bay series.
- When Gracie Met the Grump – Loved this paranormal romance from Mariana Zapata. It’s a great grumpy sunshine, slow burn.
- A Ship of Bones & Teeth – A very entertaining dark romance (but not really that dark) retelling of The Little Mermaid and a spicy pirate romance.
- The Worst Best Man – A fun and spicy billionaire romance with great characters.
- Maggie Moves On – I think this is a highly underrated Lucy Score book and I loved it so much! Review to come later this week!
So of all these which did I choose for my top favorite for my bracket?
It was tough this month to choose my top favorite, but ultimately I chose Love, Theoretically because it ticked so many boxes for me!
Have you read any of these books? Did you also love any of these?
*This post contains affiliate links.*