If you happened to watch my Instagram stories over the weekend when I talked about what I’m currently reading, then you might’ve caught that I’m scheduled to have surgery today so I’ve got a few posts scheduled for the next few days until I’ve got the energy to do new ones!
It’s been a while since I did a round-up of books with the one bed trope so it was time to do a part 2.
- Does It Hurt? – They get stranded on a remote island with an old lighthouse and former lighthouse keeper. They have to share the bed that’s in the spare room.
- 2 Fights – They have to share a bed at a hotel.
- The Love Wager – They are fake dating and have to share a hotel room.
- Something Wilder – They end up having to share a sleeping bag!
- Daughter of the Pirate King – She can’t be trusted and has to sleep in the First Mate’s room and share his bed.
- Sea of Ruin – She can’t stay in the brig because all the male pirates will abuse/assault her so she has to stay with the Commodore.
I’m a fan of the one-bed trope because I love the tension! Are you a fan of the trope? Have you read any of these books?
*This post contains affiliate links.*