A couple of weeks ago I got the invitation in the mail for the Sephora VIB Sale. Since Sephora only has these 20% off sales two or three times a year, I definitely take advantage of them. I use these opportunities to stock up on items I’m running low on and buy some more high-end items since I have the discount.
This time around I got:
- Caudalie Grape Water – I recently dedicated a post to this. I’m running low and wanted to purchase a back-up.
- Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con No. 7 Plush Shadow (The Dreamer) – I have been wanting to try something from Marc Jacobs Beauty for a really long time now. Look at how sleek and luxe that palette looks! It’s a lacquered black case with a silver push button to open it. It also comes with a black buttoned pouch.
- NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow (Himalia & Dione) – I’ve only tried one thing from NARS, but I definitely want to try more from the brand. When these shadows came out months ago, they really caught my eye so I thought this was a good opportunity to try them out.
- Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil (Bouquet) – Again, this is another item that I’ve been wanting to try for a long time. I always hear YouTubers and read bloggers raving about Bite Beauty products.
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector (Moonstone) – And again, another product I’ve been wanting to try for well over a year. The product swatches always look so beautiful from this brand and people always talk about how amazing the quality of BECCA products, especially this skin perfectors are.
- I got 2 items with my points – a Formula X polish in New Classics and a 0.24 oz Tory Burch perfume. I think this is a really generous size perfume and I love the look of Tory Burch packaging.
Everything I got are items that I’ve been wanted for a while (some for over a year) and I’m so excited to try them all out!