I was nominated last week by The World of Cos for The Creative Blogger Award and I appreciate it so much! If you haven’t yet, you should definitely check out her blog. She has great reviews, including weekly nail polish and facial mask reviews! It’s always a nice feeling when I’m included in these types of posts because it means that people actually enjoy my blog!
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
5 Facts about me
1. I think this is in my “About Me” section, but I’ll say it again – when I was little I used to ask for weird items for birthdays and Christmas. Well, not really weird – just not what the average kid would probably ask for. In addition to the normal things like games and clothes, I would ask for things like a french phone, sewing machine and jewelry that I saw on QVC. Why? I wanted to make clothes and french phones (which I saw on tv) looked so fancy. This might explain a lot about my blog.
2. If I like a song, I can listen to it on repeat all day long.
3. I danced (lyrical, jazz, a little bit of tap) until I graduated high school.
4. It takes me a long time to fry things when I cook because I’m afraid of getting burned by the oil splattering.
5. I love traveling and want to see so much more of the world.
For my nominees, I’m going to break the rules. Picking out 15-20 bloggers is so hard because I love so many blogs and think they’re all so creative in their own way. I will link to some blogs though to “nominate” them just to give them a shout out. These are just a few of the bloggers that I’ve interacted with recently!
If I nominated you, please don’t feel like you have to take part! But, if you do, I’d love to read your 5 facts!