Sephora recently had their sale for Beauty Insiders, VIBs and VIB Rouges. I never need an excuse to do some shopping and when Sephora is offering 15% off, count me in. Here’s what I got…
- Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray – I’ve been using Urban Decay’s B6 Complexion Prep Spray and Caudalie’s Grape Water for over a year now and I wanted to give another spray a chance.
- Clinique All About Shadow 8-Pan Palette (A Black Honey Affair) – I haven’t really tried out Clinique’s shadows and I’ve heard great things about their 8-pan palettes so I thought I’d give this a try. I’ve only tried mini shadows by the brand that I’ve gotten in gift sets.
- Nails Inc. (Victoria Beckham x Nails Inc – Bamboo White Collection) – How giant is this box considering all that’s inside is 1 nail polish?! I love Victoria Beckham and I’ve heard only great things about this nail polish collaboration she did with Nails Inc. The shade is a very pale pink/off white color.
- Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment – Another skincare product I’ve been wanting to try out for a while. Once I’m done with my MAC Moisture Infusion and L’Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum, I’ll be able to use this more exclusively and really give it a try.
- Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation – This is another skincare item that’s been on my wishlist for quite a while. 2 years ago I got my makeup done at Sephora and the makeup artist used this moisturizer on my skin and it felt amazing on my skin. It’s taken me 2 years, but I finally bought it!
- Tarte – Poppy Picnic Amazonian Clay Eye and Cheek Palette – I love Tarte’s limited edition palettes. The quality is always top notch and the packaging is alway so pretty or cute.
- Fresh – Soy Face Cleanser – I got this mini face cleanser as a point perk and I’m excited to try it out.
I think the packaging for all of these products are gorgeous. From the silvers and golds (with beautiful floral design for Tarte’s palette) of the palettes to the Argan Milk bottle and the over-the-top packaging for the nail polish — they’re all beautiful and offer a sense of class and chicness.
I will definitely keep you all posted with how I’m liking these products, so stay tuned for future review posts!