As promised, I’m back today with a quick post on what beauty items I brought with me for this weekend trip to Irvine, California.
- Smashbox More than Primer Blemish Control
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Full Coverage Cream
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
- Revlon Photoready Concealer
- bareMinerals Well Rested
- Neutrogena Mineral Powder
- bareMinerals Mineral Veil
- L’Oreal Magic Lumi Primer (highlight)
- Lorac Pro to Go (for blush, bronzer, & eyeshadow)
- bareMinerals Luminizer
- MAC Fix+
- Lorac Behind the Scenes Primer
- MAC Paint Pot (Painterly)
- Lorac Pro to Go
- Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara
- Younique 3D Fiber Mascara
- Wet n Wild Brow Kit
- bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Eyeshadow (Sweet Spice & Blushing Pink)
- Too Faced Perfect Eyes Gel Eyeliner (not pictured)
- Lorac Lip Lustre Gloss (Peach Lustre)
- Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lipstick (Naked Dolly)
For my every day look this weekend, I wanted to keep it simple since I’m only here a short time and there is so much going on. Plus, keeping it simple seems to go with the California vibe. So I brought my current fav bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB eyeshadows in the two shades I own. They are so easy to use and low maintenance. Just swipe a bit on with the applicator and blend it in with your fingers or brush for a wash of color on your lids. But don’t be fooled, these are more pigmented than you’d think!
I brought my Lorac Pro to Go because it’s easy to travel with (obviously, it’s called”pro to go”) and includes blushes and a bronzer so no need to bring other products. I wanted to do a gold/bronzy eye look for the wedding so this palette was perfect.
Like at prom, I used my Younique 3D Fiber Mascara again for the wedding to get that extra oomph in my lashes. Full review coming soon!
There you have it! I’ll be posting my recap of Saturday including pictures of what I wore to my friend’s wedding etc tomorrow so stay tuned!