- First up, I got my fair share of Halls Vitamin C Drops in January while suffering from a bad cold for 2 weeks!
- I love Blanket Scarves and I’m happy I got to implement them more this past month.
- The BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie nude lip trio was my favorite beauty item or set in January. I raved about it here.
- A lot of shows are starting to come off their holiday break and I’m loving so many, but I wanted to highlight new show, “Telenovela”, for January. It’s Eva Longoria’s new comedy and I really like it. Eva Longoria plays a star on a Spanish soap opera or telenovela and it follows her life behind the scenes trying to remain the star when her ex-husband gets a role on the show. Plus, she doesn’t speak Spanish at all so her whole image is fake and it’s hilarious!
Now onto all those videos I mentioned earlier. I’ve got 3 videos to share with you all that I loved in January. I normally share a song that I’ve been loving for the month so that’s one of them.
- Adele’s song ‘Water Under the Bridge” is catchy and it’s one of those songs that once you hear it once you can’t stop humming it!
- Have you seen this viral video of a three year old girl who knows all the lyrics to The Little Mermaid’s “Part of Your World”? It’s SO cute!
- Another video that’s become a sensation in recent days is a video of actors and couple Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell from a few years ago but only recently posted for the world to see. They note that it was from a trip of theirs to Africa before they had kids. They made a homemade music video to Toto’s “Africa” and it’s great. All I can is #relationshipgoals.
They are all a must watch, in my opinion!
Seriously, these videos will have you tapping your toes and put a smile on your face!
What were some of your favorites from January?