I love putting together day to night looks. It’s so much fun to think of how you can add or swap out a few pieces to change up a look. Sometimes you don’t have time to change your outfit or you’re going straight from work to an outing and you don’t have the opportunity to change your entire outfit, so changing up your accessories just has to be good enough. Sometimes you do have time to change, but you just don’t feel like it. That’s usually the case for me.
For this Spring – Day to Night look I chose a floral romper to center the look around and I changed the accessories to suit day time or night time.
- Stacked beaded and woven bracelets.
- A Michael Kors cross-body bag
- Metallic Havaiana flip flops
- Michael Kors rose gold toggle bracelet
- Fan-shaped clutch bag
- Sophia Webster Seraphina Angel-Wing Flat Sandal
A little sparkle and fancier looking accessories can make all the difference!