If you got a chance to read my blog post this morning then you know I’m on my way to Alaska today for a land & cruise vacation. If you didn’t, well then now you know! I always like reading posts about what makeup items people bring with them on vacation and I’ve shared my own travel makeup bags in the past. Click (here) to see the one from my trip to Arizona last summer.
- Benefit Porefessional Primer
- Sephora Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation
- BareMinerals Well Rested
- BareMinerals Mineral Veil
- Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder
- NYX HD Concealer
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
- NYX HD Eye Shadow Base
- IT Cosmetics Brow Power Perfector
- BareMinerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara
Cheek (and face):
- MAC Fix+
- Benefit Watt’s Up
- ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzer
- Flower Beauty Blush & Bronzer duo
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector
- Pur Minerals – Soul Mattes
- Urban Decay – Naked Basics 2
- Bobbi Brown – Shimmer Brick Eye Palette
- MAC – Guo Pei “Zenith”
- Lorac – Lip lustre gloss “Peach Lustre”
- BareMinerals – Pop of Passion Lip Balm
- MAC PatentPolish – “PatentPink”
And finally, because I can’t tell how much foundation I have left in my Sephora Perfection Mist Airbrush, I’m bringing a backup in case. I don’t want to be stranded for 12 days without a foundation! So I’m bringing Philosophy’s Hope in a Jar Foundation. I may also pack another under eye concealer as my IT cosmetics one has looked to be running low for ages now but somehow still churns out more. With my luck it would officially run out my second day away!
I tried to pack items that could suit all different looks and nothing too bold or crazy because that’s not really useful on vacation.
As mentioned in my previous post, I have some scheduled posts to go up over the next few days. Then once I have reliable wifi I will be posting travel posts! Like my previous trips, I like writing about some of the sightseeing and food to serve as a sort of travel diary to look back on as well as to provide any travel tips for you all. In the meantime, follow me on Instagram and Twitter for more up-to-date snippets of my travels!