This winter has been so weird. We haven’t had any real snow! My friend at work and I have been talking lately about how we’re really wishing for a snow day at least once before spring arrives. I know many of you are already in the mood for spring, but I really need a snow day right about now! There doesn’t seem to be any snow in the forecast, but it’d be nice if it happens before spring arrives.
In the hopes of a snow day this winter and because I was home sick last week with the flu, I thought I would put together a small list of cozy day items. I thought of this because while I was sick I was cuddled up on the couch under my Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Throw, which was a gift from my bff. I have been lusting over a Barefoot Dreams blanket for a long time so I was super excited that she bought me a blanket for Christmas! Along with my Barefoot Dreams blanket, I was wearing my sherpa slipper socks which are just so cozy. Both items are included in my little round up.
- Sherpa slipper socks – a combo of slippers and socks to keep your feet nice and cozy
- Sometimes though you don’t want to wear socks – you just want cozy slippers for when you’re walking around. I don’t have UGG slippers, but if I did I’d want these faux fur slippers!
- Talking about cozy, I have to include my Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Throw. It really is dreamily soft.
- And when you’re staying in your pajamas, but you want to be even warmer under that throw blanket? Add a Barefoot Dreams robe, of course!
- I love candles and while I don’t have a Capri Blue candle myself, I always hear people raving about them. The iridescent jar candles are available for a limited time and look so pretty.
- I love Anthropologie mugs and these floral monogrammed ones are so pretty! They’re perfect for your hot tea on a cold wintery day and/or sick day.
- Another beverage holder – a Yeti Rambler Mug. Another item that I don’t have, but would love to have. I love this mint green color and this small mug has a handle making it super convenient. It will keep your drinks cold or hot, which makes it perfect year-round. Put a hot drink in it on a cold and/or sick day and don’t worry about warming your drink back up if you fall asleep or if you want to take your time drinking!
Now if I could just get that snow day, I’ll be happy! What are items you’d want for a cozy day?
*This post contains affiliate links.*