I’m one of those people that when I find a song or songs I like I can’t stop listening to them. I can literally listen to the same song on repeat for an hour car ride. Back when I was in high school, my friend and I would call these songs on repeat our “summer jams”. The current song on repeat for me is “Be Kind” by Marshmello and Halsey. It’s so good. I love the melody and the lyrics.
I thought I would round up some songs (including “Be Kind”) that I’ve been listening to a lot lately. Some are old, some are newer. They’re just what I’ve been listening to. I listen to music all the time. When I’m writing, blogging, cooking, cleaning.
Also, initially I had planned to take this selfie with my AirPods at my friend’s pool, but it rained and we didn’t get to swim. So this is me in my bathing suit before trying to catch a few rays in my parents’ yard. The problem with trying to get some sun without a pool is that you don’t last long in the heat without a pool to jump into.
In no particular order, here’s what I’ve been on my most played playlist lately as well as links to listen on YouTube:
- “Be Kind” – Marshmello ft. Halsey
- “Watermelon Sugar” – Harry Styles
- “Blinding Lights” – The Weeknd
- “Find U Again” – Mark Ronson ft. Camila Cabello
- “Lie to Me” – 5 Seconds of Summer ft. Julia Michals
- “Intentions” – Justin Bieber ft. Quavo
- “Alone Together” – Fall Out boy
- “Just One Yesterday” – Fall Out Boy ft. Foxes
- “LA Devotee” – Panic! At the Disco
- “Feelings” – Lauv
- “Slow Dance” – AJ Mitchell ft. Ava Max – Sam Feldt Remix
- “Woke Up Late” – Drax Project ft. Hailee Steinfeld
Those are just the songs off the top of my head and a cursory glance at my Spotify of what I’ve been listening to nonstop lately. Any songs on repeat for you lately?
*This post contains affiliate links.*