I read a lot of books in August. Even I’m shocked how many I read. I think I really pushed myself because I knew I’d be going back to work at the end of the month and I’d have less time to read. I read 20 (yes, 20!) books! I really liked and even loved so many of them but I narrowed it down for my monthly favorite reads.
Of all these great books, my favorites were:
- The Spanish Love Deception by Elena Armas
- Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover
- The Maddest Obsession by Danielle Lori
- House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- The Darkest Temptation by Danielle Lori
- Gild by Raven Kennedy
- Earning It by E.F. Dodd
- The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary
I love all these books so much! Click on any of the titles to take you to my blog post about it. Can’t wait to see what books I love in September! It’ll also be interesting to see how many books I’m able to read this month compared to August.
*This post contains affiliate links.*