All romance readers love a good couple, but I also love book friendships. If that friendship turns into love, that’s even better but sometimes it’s just a friendship between a main character and a side character and it’s pure gold. I’ve put together a few book friendships I love!
- Jess & Fizzy from The Soulmate Equation – They’re funny together and so supportive of one another.
- Macy & Elliott from Love & Other Words – Best friends since they were kids they know and understand each other better than anyone else. I love how they share their current favorite words each time they see each other.
- Rhys, Cassian, & Azriel from the A Court of Thorns and Roses series – we especially see the bat boys friendship and brotherhood in A Court of Wings and Ruin.
- Aelin & Lysandra from the Throne of Glass series – we especially see how close they become in Empire of Storms after not getting along when they were younger. They eventually become very close and most trusted allies.
- Breaker & Lia from A Long Time Coming – I love Breaker and Lia. They just get each other and I love how nerdy they are together.
What are some book friendships you love?
*This post contains affiliate links.*