April 2023 Book Favs
Somehow we’ve already gone through 4 months of 2023. I read a bunch of amazing books in April and as usual, I had to narrow them down to my top favs – though that’s still 10 of them!
My April book favs in no particular order:
- The Bridge Kingdom – I love the world and characters created in this world.
- The Traitor Queen – Book 2 in The Bridge Kingdom series.
- The Bride Test – I loved Khai in this book.
- Love & Other Words – The friendship between Macy and Elliot over the years still tugs at my heart strings.
- Wait For It – Such a satisfying slow burn romance that focuses on family.
- A Not So Meet Cute – I love this series, the Cane brothers, and this fake dating romance.
- So Not Meant to Be – I love JP!
- A Long Time Coming – Such a good friends to lovers romance between Breaker and Lia.
- Does It Hurt?– I loved this dark romance with enemies to lovers and forced proximity vibes.
- By a Thread – I loved this enemies to lovers, workplace romance.
Out of all these books I loved, which one did I decide edged out the others just a smidge?
Love & Other Words has just stuck with me and I love Macy and Elliot so I had to make it my top favorite of the month.
I can’t wait to see what my favorite reads will be in May!
*This post contains affiliate links.*