At the end of 2022, I did a post about book couples that were currently living in my head and I decided to do a new round.
- Dante & Vivian from King of Wrath – I’m a sucker for enemies to lovers and add in the arranged marriage/marriage of convenience factor and I’m obsessed.
- Kai & Isabella from King of Pride – This spicy opposites attract romance had me hooked from start to finish.
- Cal & Lana from Final Offer – I realized a little while ago that I really love second chance romance and I love Cal and Lana.
- Clay & Giana from Blind Side – I love Clay and Giana so much and the fake dating trope is perfect.
- Leo & Mary from Hail Mary – I’m going to have a review up of this book tomorrow, but I love Leo and Mary!
- Dallas & Diana from Wait For It – I haven’t read anything from Mariana Zapata that I didn’t absolutely love. She is the slow burn queen! Dallas and Diana have a special place in my heart just like the other MZ characters I’ve read so far.
Do you currently have any characters and/or book couples stuck in your head?
*This post contains affiliate links.*