Can you believe it’s already November?! I can’t. I read some amazing books in October and narrowed down 8 as my top favs of the month.
My top books of October were:
- Kiss the Sky – Loved getting into Connor and Rose’s heads!
- The Undertaking of Hart & Mercy – Love this enemies to lovers paranormal romcom.
- Mountains Made of Glass – Such a fun, dark fairytale retelling.
- Throne of the Fallen – Loved being back in the Kingdom of the Wicked universe.
- The Cruel Prince – Love Jude and Cardan definitely intrigues me!
- Unfortunately Yours – I love a good marriage of convenience romance.
- The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches – An amazing cozy fantasy with the found family trope.
- Under Locke – Another slow burn winner by Mariana Zapata!
What book was my ultimate favorite?
It was a tough decision between The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches and The Undertaking of Hart & Mercy, but the latter won out. It could be because I read it more recently so it’s more fresh in my mind, but it is what it is! I’d say they’re pretty neck in neck for my top fav of the month!
Did you have any books you loved in October?
*This post contains affiliate links.*