I just got back home to NJ this afternoon and am finally fed, showered, and drinking a cup of coffee. There’s nothing better than a nice, hot shower after being on a plane all night long! As I begin my unpacking I thought it was time for me to finally write up my post on what makeup I brought with me on my vacation.
- Benefit Big Easy Liquid to Powder Foundation – This is more like a BB cream. It doesn’t offer much coverage, but if you’re looking for something lightweight especially when it’s going to be hot out this could be good for you. I used it during the day on most days (unless I was going straight to the pool or beach in which case I just went barefaced) just to even out my complexion.
- Clinique Acne Solution Liquid Makeup & Wet n Wild Coverall Cream Foundation – I used the Clinique foundation for nighttime when I went out for dinner. I mixed in a little bit of the Wet n Wild foundation in with it to deepen the color.
- Smashbox High Definition Concealer
- Benefit Erase Paste
- Bare Minerals Well-Rested
- Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
- Bare Minerals Loose Powder Foundation
- Neutrogena Mineral Powder
- NYC Color Wheel (Pink Cheek Glow)
- ELF Blush & Bronzer Duo
- Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Perfecting Primer
- MAC Fix+ (not pictured)
- Lorac Pro to Go – Aside from eyeshadows, this palette also has 2 blushes and a bronzer.
- Lorac AfterGLO
- Lorac Behind the Scenes Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Basics
- Wet n Wild Brow Kit
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
- Flower Beauty Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby (Mauve Over)
- Flower Sheer Up Lip Tint (Bare Blush)
- BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss (Show Off)
- Rimmel London Kate Moss (101)
- BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick (Speak Your Mind)
- EOS Lip Balm (not pictured)
That’s everything I brought cosmetics wise for my 10 day vacation. Everything I brought was very versatile and aside from the lip products I did use everything. I just brought a couple of different lip choices to choose from and they don’t take up much space. Although I’m back I still have a handful of fashion and travel (sightseeing) related posts as well as part 2 of my food highlights to share so maybe the back from vacation blues won’t be quite so bad!