I can’t believe it’s the end of March already. Seriously, where does the time go? Here’s what I was loving this past month (links to items are provided below)!
- MAC Cremesheen Glass in the shade Floating Lotus – If you have been following me/my blog for a while you know that I’m a neutral, pinky nude lip color lover. I love MAC lipglosses because they look so beautiful, are moisturizing, and aren’t too sticky. Floating Lotus is a beautiful soft rose color.
- Dior Creme de Rose Speaking of lip products, winter is especially harsh on the lips. I usually use EOS lip balms during the day, but at night, I enjoy this Dior lip balm that I treated myself to last year. It’s got a subtle rose scent, which I know isn’t for everyone. It is a pot, which isn’t the most hygienic which is why I just use it at night before I go to bed because my hands are definitely clean after I wash my face and all that.
- On TV, I’ve been loving the new show “Fresh Off the Boat”. When I first heard this comedy was coming out, I definitely wanted to give it a shot, but I didn’t know what to expect. I was wary of the idea of a comedy based on an Asian family and was hoping it wouldn’t make me cringe by substantiating any stereotypes. I’m happy to report that the show is really funny!
- The novel Room by Emma Donoghue was lent to me by one of my 9th grade students. Weeks ago, she came up to me in the hallway one morning, handed me the book and said “Whatever you’re reading, stop and read this book. It will blow your mind”. Of course, I began reading it as soon as I had the chance because I’m always up for reading something new and how often do kids these days like a book so much that they physically put it into your hands and tell you to read it?! I have a little bit left to go with the book — I had wanted to finish it before I wrote this post, but I just haven’t gotten to it yet. The novel is definitely different and the way it is written from a 5 year old’s perspective is really creative. I highly recommend it!
- I have been a serious popcorn streak lately. I’ve been craving it throughout the month and making myself a bag quite often. Well not that often. But much more often than usual. They say popcorn is a healthy or at least healthier snack though right? If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen that I ate popcorn while watching the Glee finale. I also bought a bag of popcorn at Starbucks (which was pretty good btw) on that dreaded day that my tire ripped.
- Lastly, for my favorite song of the month. I went through periods of loving all different songs, as usual, this month. However, I’m going to have to go with Who Is Fancy?‘s song “Goodbye”. There is another song that became a serious contender in the past few days, but I decided to save that for a post entirely on its own later this week.
That concludes my March favorites. What are some things you loved this month?