One Lovely Blog Award
I’m so happy and appreciative to have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Katie from katiethiesen.com. You may remember her from our $20 makeup challenge collaboration from back in September. It’s always a wonderful feeling to be given a shout-out or some sort of acknowledgement from fellow bloggers so I want to thank Katie for thinking of me!
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Add seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers and comment on a post of theirs to let them know they’ve been nominated.
My 7 Facts:
- Throughout college I really wanted to take an art history course because it just seemed so interesting. It was so hard to try to take a class though because my course load was always filled up with things I was required to take. I finally got to take a course my last year of school and despite the hard work and hours of memorization I had to do it was still one of my favorite classes.
- When I was little I wanted to be a teacher purely so I could write on the board and pass out papers. Fast forward many years and I’m a teacher but we don’t have blackboards anymore and I hardly ever pass out papers because everything is digital!
- I wish I was a good drawer – I would definitely try my hand at fashion illustration.
- I get immense satisfaction from watching and then deleting things off my DVR.
- When I really like a song, I like playing it over and over.
- I love traveling and seeing new places.
- I love fresh flowers.
Breaking the rules and only nominating 3 blogs today.
Definitely check out their blogs!
I love this! One of the reasons why I want to go in to teaching is correcting papers – seems weird but I find nothing more satisfying than fixing spelling and grammar mistakes haha!
Haha grading tests is easy, but I’m an English teacher and grading essays all day every day makes me crazy!
Oh my gosh I totally get the same satisfaction if I delete stuff after watching! It feels like a sort of “accomplishment.” Hahaha!
It is a great feeling! I get anxious as I see the percentage available on my DVR drop lower and lower haha
Me too!!! Ours is at around 42% available and I hate it!
It feel so good when you delete things and the percentage goes up! haha