I’m so happy and appreciative to have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Katie from katiethiesen.com. You may remember her from our $20 makeup challenge collaboration from back in September. It’s always a wonderful feeling to be given a shout-out or some sort of acknowledgement from fellow bloggers so I want to thank Katie for thinking of me!
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Add seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers and comment on a post of theirs to let them know they’ve been nominated.
My 7 Facts:
- Throughout college I really wanted to take an art history course because it just seemed so interesting. It was so hard to try to take a class though because my course load was always filled up with things I was required to take. I finally got to take a course my last year of school and despite the hard work and hours of memorization I had to do it was still one of my favorite classes.
- When I was little I wanted to be a teacher purely so I could write on the board and pass out papers. Fast forward many years and I’m a teacher but we don’t have blackboards anymore and I hardly ever pass out papers because everything is digital!
- I wish I was a good drawer – I would definitely try my hand at fashion illustration.
- I get immense satisfaction from watching and then deleting things off my DVR.
- When I really like a song, I like playing it over and over.
- I love traveling and seeing new places.
- I love fresh flowers.
Breaking the rules and only nominating 3 blogs today.
Definitely check out their blogs!