Last week, the lovely Seri tagged me in the Four Facts Survey. I enjoy reading tags because it’s a nice and quick way to get to know a little more about the person. The Four Facts Survey is a quick and fun one so I definitely wanted to take part!
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
- Jam – this counts as two because some people pronounce it like how it’s spelled, but others (the ones closest to me) pronounce it like “Jame”
- Miss – most of my students just call me Miss
- Little J – only one of my closest friends calls me this and it’s a inside thing between us throwing it back to Gossip Girl.
Four jobs I’ve had:
- summer camp aide/counselor
- office assistant at a lab in college
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- any of the Harry Potter movies
- Pride & Prejudice
- You’ve Got Mail
- Something Borrowed
Four books I’d recommend:
- A Thousand Splendid Suns
- Pride & Prejudice
- To Kill a Mockingbird
Four places I’ve lived:
I’ve only lived in New Jersey!
Four places I’ve visited:
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- somewhere tropical
- at a spa
- with my best friends
Four things I prefer not to eat:
This one is tricky because I eat most things, but I can think of 2.
- bugs (Seriously, some restaurants serve fried insects. I recently went to a Mexican restaurant that served fried grasshoppers. A few of my friends ordered them but I couldn’t bring myself to eat them!)
Four of my favorite foods:
- home cooked Chinese food
Four TV shows I watch:
- Once Upon a Time
- Fresh off the Boat
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
- summer vacation
- (hopefully) seeing a Broadway show this spring
- the wedding of my oldest friend (we’ve known each other since we were 2!)
- Can I cheat and say the one thing I’m not looking forward to is my birthday?!
Four things I’m always saying:
- “Ugh I forgot what I was going to say”
- “Stop talking and listen to me” (this is probably what I say the most at the beginning of each of my classes)
- “I’m hungry”
Four people I tag to answer these questions:
Thanks again to Seri for tagging me! If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, go ahead and give it a visit. You won’t regret it!