As you all know by now, tie dye is huge this summer and I’m here. for. it. I’m loving the trend and I think it’s so fun. I picked up this tie dye tank dress from Amazon earlier in the summer and I think it’s the perfect easy summer dress to run around in or to wear as a swim coverup. There are a variety of colors and styles to choose from – some being more sheer than others – but this is the one I liked the most. This one is still a tiny bit see-through so I would wear nude colored undergarments with it.
I paired it with rose gold metallic scalloped sandals for a pop and a lucite heart charm bracelet. Oh, and my current favorite sunglasses in the leopard print!
This was such an easy throw on and go outfit especially because the dress is so simple. But the sunglasses, bracelet, and sandals really add some style to the dress and jazz it up, so to speak!
*This post contains affiliate links.*
- Generation LoveGeneration Love Sunny Tie-Dye T-Shirt Dress$139.00
- Fantasy SandalsWomen's Fantasy Sandals Waves Slide Sandal, Size 6-6.5US / 37EU – Metallic$99.95
- ZiginyZigi Soho Wilamina Flat Sandals Women's Shoes$29.40
- TousTous Cultured Freshwater Pearl Bear & Heart Charm Stretch Bracelet$179.00
- BcbgenerationBCBGeneration Pave Heart Charm Bracelet$18.00
- CafePressVerb Heart Charm Bracelet, One Charm$27.74
- GucciGucci Web Block Sunglasses$420.00
- BP.Women's Bp. 59Mm Metal Detail Square Sunglasses –$16.00
- AquaAqua Tie-Dye T-Shirt Dress – 100% Exclusive$58.00
- AquaAqua Flounced Tie-Dye Dress – 100% Exclusive$59.00
- BP.Women's Bp. Square Sunglasses – Milky Tort$19.00