Splurge Gift Guide
If you didn’t have a budget and could spend as much as you want on your Christmas gifts or for a gift for yourself, what would you get?
I thought it would be fun to put together a splurge gift guide because maybe you’re working with a higher or limitless budget or maybe you really want one of these items as a nice gift for yourself. Each item I’ve picked out here is something I really for myself, but haven’t gotten. The prices range from just under $200 to over $1,000 so it’s a wide range, but more than I want to or am able to spend right now…or any time in the near future.
1. T3 Twirl Trio Convertible Curling Iron– I’ve been wanting T3 hair tools for years but I can’t bring myself to spend $275 on curling irons! One day.
2. Barefoot Dreams Blanket– I don’t own any Barefoot Dreams items but people always rave about how incredible soft they are and I really want one for myself! Again, these blankets are pricey – around $150. I know they do go on sale occasionally, so maybe next time once I’m done with all these renovations costs.
3. Simplehuman Mirror – How fabulous does this mirror look? It’s $400 though so if that fits your holiday budget or you really want to treat yourself then this is a great gift especially for beauty lovers.
4. Gucci Small Ophidia Shoulder Bag – I love the look of this Gucci bag. So classic and chic.
5. Tory Burch Miller Flip Flops – This is another item that I’ve wanted for years. At close to $200 they’re more than I want to spend on sandals, but maybe one day when they’re on sale!
6. Anthropologie Gleaming Primrose Mirror – I think everyone knows this mirror. It is so beautiful! Maybe one day when I have a house I’ll be able to get these mirrors. The price ranges from $448-$1,548 depending on the size of the mirror.
7. Chanel Pearl CC Earrings – These gorgeous earrings are $775! If I could buy any jewelry I wanted I’d want a pair of Chanel earrings like these.
8. Dyson Airwrap – I first saw the Dyson Airwrap hair tool months or maybe even a year ago. It looks so cool! And I’ve heard it’s amazing too. Definitely a splurge for a hair tool at just under $550.
9. Coach Kat Saddle Bag – I have loved the look of this Coach bag since it first debuted months ago. I love the pebbled leather and the large vintage Coach symbol. It’s under $400 so it’s not bad for a luxury handbag, but more than I can afford at the moment with all my expenses.
That wraps up my splurge gift guide. If anyone feels inclined to buy any of these things for me, I’d really appreciate it! 😉
*This post contains affiliate links.*