BaubleBar Holiday Picks
I’m not the kind of blogger who writes dozens of gift guides for the holidays. I just don’t have the time for that kind of work, but I do have two (maybe 3) planned including this one. Although, I’m not sure if this is really a gift guide per se since all I did was pick out some things from BaubleBar that I think would make good gifts.
Before we get into my picks, I got 3 new items from BaubleBar recently. I reached out to them back in September because of an issue I had with some bracelets I’ve had for about a year or so. The issue was totally my fault, but I was looking for advice on a fix, which there wasn’t one, but they gave me a personalized discount code. So with that code, I got a pair of their holiday lollipop earrings and two rings. I’ve been really into ring stacking and wearing rings on multiple fingers lately so I got 1 sort of twisted style thick band and a dainty ring with a oval stone.
Along with these items I’ve rounded up 6 other BaubleBar pieces that I think would make great gifts!
I picked out:
- Twizzler Ring – my gold ring with twist detailing
- Swirl Pop Earrings – my lollipop earrings – such a fun look
- Shelby Ring – my oval moonstone ring with twisted, delicate band
- Nascita Birthstone 18K Gold Vermeil Necklace – cute necklace that comes in all the birthstone options
- Custom Cutout Pisa Bracelet – The classic Pisa Bracelet with a new twist with cutout letters
- Blair Hera Pearl Initial Pendant – Paperclip style chain and freshwater pearl initial pendant
- Clarice Drop Earrings – beads, tiny pearls, and jewel toned crystals to make adorable reindeer earrings
- Jingling Pisa Bell Bracelet – Festive version of the Pisa Bracelet with gold beads, multicolor beads, and bells.
- Wide Custom Hair Clip – customizable hair clips
There are so many good things to choose from there. Cute phone cases and face masks too! Hopefully this helped give you some gift inspiration!
*This post contains affiliate links.*