I read a lot of books this past summer especially since making the decision to focus more on books than fashion, beauty, etc. I really liked most of the books I read this summer, but these are the ones I loved the most. And, yes, I know 15 seems like a lot, but I read a lot of books!
I have reviews on all these books so just click on the title below to read the corresponding review/blog post!
- 99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne
- A Game of Fate by Scarlett St. Claire
- It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey
- Hook, Line, & Sinker by Tessa Bailey
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- Beach Read by Emily Henry
- The Spanish Love Deception by Elena Armas
- The Deal by Elle Kennedy
- The Score by Elle Kennedy
- The Chase by Elle Kennedy
- The Sweetest Oblivion by Danielle Lori
- Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
- Crescent City House of Earth & Blood by Sarah J. Maas
- Crescent City House of Sky & Breath by Sarah J. Maas
I can’t wait to see what books I love this fall and holiday season!
*This post contains affiliate links.*