I read a lot of amazing books this month and a handful of them were Christmas books. Like in October when I tried to read as many halloween/magic/witchy books as possible, I tried to read as many holiday themed books as I could fit in.
I’m cheating a little bit here by saying I already finished For the Wolf, but I’ve only got about 100 pages left so I will definitely finish before the end of the month tomorrow night so I included it on my completed reading tracker since I’m posting this a day before the month ends!
Of all these awesome books, I had to narrow it down.
My favorites of the month were:
- You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle – This book was laugh out loud funny, but had lots of touching, loving, and heart aching moments too.
- Window Shopping by Tessa Bailey – This holiday read was funny and adorable. Aiden Cook was the perfect book boyfriend.
- In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren – I loved this Groundhog Day style Christmas romance. It made me wish I had a big family and family friends I spent every Christmas with in a cozy cabin.
- Just Like Magic by Sarah Hogle – This was the perfect whimsical Christmas read. It was magical and will put anyone in the holiday spirit.
- This Time Next Year by Sophie Cousens – I’m going to write up my review for this book to post on January 1st – it’ll make sense why I’m doing it that day when I post! Of all the books this month, I think I most relate to Minnie in this book. I just loved it.
- The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes – This is the second book in The Inheritance Games series and was a great book. I loved the continuation of unraveling the mystery of Tobias Hawthorne and why he left Avery his fortune.
- The Final Gambit by Jennifer Lynn Barnes – This is the third and final book in The Inheritance Games series and was the perfect conclusion to the mystery. I loved how the characters all came together to work as a team in this one. I can’t wait for the spinoff series next year!
- A Cross-Country Christmas by Courtney Walsh – My favorite Christmas read this year! The reverse grumpy sunshine and childhood crush tropes were so good in this novel. This book just made my heart happy!
- Icebreaker by Hannah Grace – This book definitely lived up to all the hype in my opinion. I loved Stassie and Nate together so much and all the tropes (enemies to friends to lovers, reverse grumpy sunshine, sports romance, etc).
- For the Wolf by Hannah Whitten – I’m almost done with this book, but I knew early on that it would be part of my monthly favorite reads. It is a deliciously good slow burn, dark fantasy. My review will come in a few days!
Did you have a favorite book this month?
*This post contains affiliate links.*