I put together a list of books I love with the enemies to lovers trope back in September and have been slowly putting together a new list since then.
- Twisted Hate by Ana Huang – Josh & Jules have disliked each other ever since Jules became his sister Ava’s roommate freshman year of college.
- Love on the Brain by Ali Hazelwood – Bee and Levi have been “enemies” since grad school and then end up having to work together for a work project for NASA.
- Glint by Raven Kennedy – In book 2 of The Plated Prisoner series, Auren is being held by Fourth Kingdom. She has always been told that King Ravinger aka King Rot and Fourth were the enemy. Now she’s being held in a camp with Commander Rip.
- Book Lovers by Emily Henry – Nora and Charlie have known each other through work for years and never really liked each other. Now they’re both in the same small town for the summer.
- Mr. Wrong Number by Lynn Painter – Olivia and Colin have known each other since they were kids since Colin is Olivia’s brother’s best friend. He’s always found her annoying and a walking disaster. She’s always found him to be a rigid, rich boy. Now they’re temporarily living together and unknowingly texting each other.
- Duel with the Vampire Lord by Elise Kova – Floriane has been taught all her life that vampires are evil, but when she’s taken by Ruvan, the Lord of the Vampires, she learns that everything she’s been taught might have been a lie.
Do you have any enemies to lovers books you love?
*This post contains affiliate links.*