One of my favorite book tropes is enemies to lovers. It’s just so good! And since it’s enemies to lovers, it’s usually a slow burn which is always satisfying.
I’ve slowly put together a list of 6 enemies to lovers books I love.
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne – Two work rivals are both vying for the same promotion.
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren – Enemies have to pretend to be married on a Hawaiian honeymoon.
- Beach Read by Emily Henry – Former college rivals are now living next door to each other by the lake.
- The Spanish Love Deception by Elena Armas – Work rivals decide to fake date for a wedding in Spain.
- The Darkest Temptation by Danielle Lori – The daughter of Russian mobster falls into the clutches of his enemy.
- Den of Vipers by K.A. Knight – The Vipers take a young woman as payment for a debt by her father.
I’ve loved all of these enemies to lovers books! I’ll be sure to do a part 2 once I’ve compiled enough books for a new list!
*This post contains affiliate links.*