Okay, I know “books where he takes care of her when she’s sick or injured” is an extremely specific trope, but it’s real and I love it!
Here are a handful of books that I love that have this trope. This post does contain some spoilers!
- When Gracie Met the Grump – When Alex takes care of Gracie when she gets very sick after being held captive.
- The Fine Print – When Zahra gets really sick (I think with pneumonia) and Rowan takes care of her.
- The Hating Game – When Lucy gets sick after paintball and Josh takes care of her and calls his doctor brother.
- From Lukov With Love – When Jasmine starts burning up with a fever during practice and Ivan takes care of her for days while her family is away.
- The Wall of Winnipeg and Me – When Vanessa is hurting after training for her marathon (and after the actual marathon) and Aiden takes care of her with massages and food.
- Once Upon a Broken Heart – When Evangeline gets poisoned and Jacks rushes to get her to someone who can help her.
- The Ballad of Never After – When Evangeline is cursed and gets really injured and Jacks comes to help her.
Do you like this trope too?
*This post contains affiliate links.*