I read a few less books than usual in September, but still 13 so still a good amount! I liked and loved most of the books I read and narrowed it down to the 6 that I loved the most.
- The Brothers Hawthorne – Loved being back in this world! I love the Hawthorne brothers and Avery so much.
- Things We Left Behind – Lucian and Sloane are actual perfection.
- Addicted for Now – I loved being back with Lily & Lo and the Core 6.
- The True Love Experiment – I love Fizzy so much and her and Connor were so good together.
- 1 Last Shot – This is the latest in the Fight Game series and Kane and Isabella were the perfect opposites attract couple.
- Through Dark Storms – This is the last book in the Beneath Black Sails series and I loved it. I love Knigh and Vice finally being together and in love.
And my favorite book of the month out of these?
Things We Left Behind!
Did you have any books you loved in September?
*This post contains affiliate links.*