I was thinking recently about how I’ve read a lot of books where sisters are heavily featured or core to the story. I rounded up some that I love aside from the A Court of Thorns and Roses series!
- Misfit – Sloane & Casey
- Addicted to You/Calloway Sisters series – Lily, Rose, & Daisy
- The Bridge Kingdom series – Lara and alllll her sisters
- Book Lovers – Nora & Libby
- Kingdom of the Wicked series – Emilia & Vittoria
- Caravel series – Scarlett & Donatella
- For the Wolf series – Red & Neve
- It Happened on Summer (Bellinger Sisters duology) – Piper & Hannah
- A Not So Meet Cute (Cane Brothers series) – Lottie & Kelsey
Have you read any of these books? If you have, then you know I’m going to be including a couple of these in my post about brothers later!
*This post contains affiliate links.*